Bright red and green
Oh what a sight it was
I painted my toes
I was the talk of the town
Yellow flip flops
Showcasing it all
Oh what a sight indeed
I painted my toes and all noticed
I wish I was invisible.
A short quote about not giving up. #Notgivingup #Ontarget #Quote #Sunday
Do not think or believe you are ever too old to be taught by others or to learn something. For even a child can teach you something. So, if you lack understanding? Seek it. And if you lack wisdom? Search for it. Only a fool allow their pride to get in the way of self-growth.
So sometimes am lazy -comes with being a full-time student and other things- and do not really feel like cooking “cooking”, yet I am poor so I can not really afford to go out to eat or order in -You people who can order Chinese food everyday are so luck- but am hungry. So what do I do? Well, I make snacks until I have the strength to actually cook something. One of these snacks is what I have come to dubbed over the years “Apple Banana”. Guess what this recipe needs? Yep! Apples and Bananas! Ding! Ding! Ding!!!!!!
What you need
- Cutting board
- Frying pan (optional)
- Seasoning or honey or sauce
- Bowl or plate
How to make it
- First, you will need to take out your apples and bananas
- Next, wash them
- Then cut them up. Don’t have to be perfectly sliced.
- Placed then in a bowl or plate afterward
- Add seasoning/honey or sauce (Can either do it now or after frying up the apples and bananas. Does not really matter in which order you add the seasoning. As long as you do.)
- Mix it up
- Next -if you want more- turn on your stove
- Spray your frying pan
- Add in oil
- Fry up the apples and bananas
- Makes sure flip the slices over every 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown
- Be careful not to burn them
- After they are golden on both sides you are good
- Off the stove
- Pull them in a bowl or plate
- And you are done
Thanks for reading. Until next time….